I have tried numerous times to get the XV2INS working, I had the game reverted to the version necessary, but no matter what I do an error message comes up. 3 in fact, one after another. One saying something about "Unknown dlc 512" at the end and then the other two saying "Initcharalist failed" or something of the such. Can anyone help me with this?
But I did do it correctly. I entered in the same coding, the version is reverted to 1.12 as it's supposed to be. Before I got a different number after the unknown DLC(before I downgraded I mean), and after I downgraded, I still got it but with 512 instead. Should I have uninstalled all of the DLC beforehand? I didn't download any version 1.13 DLC either, and I tried uninstalling DLC after I downgraded but that didn't work either.
ok so i believe i have a fix but i dont know if this will work for everyone, my installer was doin the same thing but it said dlc 6, what i did was i went to run(right click the windows button in the bottom left corner of your screen and click run) and i typed %appdata% from there i scrolled down and found the XV2INS file and clicked it, then i clicked the configuration settings and switched the directory from D:/Games/Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2/ to E:/Games/Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2/ where my game was then i saved it and ran the installer as administrator and it worked. (your game might be in a different drive then mine so find out which drive its in then switch it to that drive)