Post by eternity on Jul 12, 2019 23:16:03 GMT
THE PROJECT HAS MOVED HERE.
IF YOU LIKE MY TOOLS, YOU CAN SUPPORT THEIR DEVELOPMENT AT THE PATREON (Link)
In this thread, I will dump any tool that I make for Xenoverse 2.
- XV2 Mods Installer. It has its own thread here.
- xv2patcher: a patch to make the game load loose files, and give them priority over the files at cpk. As of version 0.4 and greater, it can do some more things.
Latest version, 3.7 here.
Copy the folders "bin" and "XV2PATCHER" to the main root of DB Xenoverse 2 installation.
On a default Steam installation, that would be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2"
(Note: xv2patcher doesn't overwrite any files of the game. The .dll used for inject is not in a normal game install).
- Source code: (updated for game version 1.17) the combined source code of xv2patcher, XV2 Mods Installer, genser, Cycit, Cac2X2m/X2m2Cac, xv2savdec/xv2savown, XV2 Quest Importer, and the iggy projects used by xv2patcher and XV2 Mods Installer. Download here.
- Pack of Internal stages: (this is technically a mod not a tool, but I'm putting it here). This is a pack of internal stages in x2m format. Download version 2.1 here.
The pack contains stages that are usually non-selectable/non.playable, and which can be played upon installation ->
Current stages included: Conton City, Conton City (frieza siege version), Earth from an Unknown Time, Frieza's Spaceship, Frieza's Spaceship (damaged), Frieza's Spaceship (space background), Frieza's Spaceship (time rift), Inside Whis's Staff, Toki Toki City - Plaza of Time, Toki Toki City - Plaza of Time (night), Toki Toki City - Timemachine Port, Toki Toki City Ruins, West City Ruins (day time), World of Mind Control.
- XV2 Quest Importer: A tool that can import/export quests in the x2qs format. You will be using this while developing x2m quests aswell. It includes all vanilla decompiled quests, and also a syntax highlight file for Notepad++ (for x2qs files).
Download version 0.9 here.
- Sample quests: This is package of 6 quests in x2m format. The quests were created as sample (and test) for quest devs, but they can be installed by anyone.
Download version 2.0 here.
- Eternity Audio Tool: a tool to extract and modify audio files from games that use Criware audio. Link. Xenoverse 2 needs version 0.91 or higher or the saved .acb won't work properly in the game.
- iggy_as3_test: Download here. (version 0.2)
Before describing what iggy_as3_test is, it is better to describe what it is not.
iggy_as3_test IS NOT an iggy->swf or swf->iggy tool.
iggy_as3_test is a tool that can extract the ActionScript3 code of an iggy file, and put it into a dummy .swf that can be used for analysis/modification of the code. Optionally, the actionscript3 code can be saved instead to a pure ActionScript3 bytecode file (.abc extension).
iggy_as3_test can also inject back the AS3 code from an .swf or .abc file into an existing iggy, and that's its main function. In case it wasn't yet clear: my tool only operates on the actionscript3 code, not on the gui objects of the flash.
- Extract as3 code to dummy swf: just drag and drop the iggy file to the tool (or in command line call with the file as single param)
- Extract as3 code to abc file: run the tool from command line like this "iggy_as3_test myfile.iggy myfile.abc"
- Inject as3 code from either a swf or abc (replacing existing code) into an iggy: just drag and drop the .swf or .abc file into the tool. An iggy with same base name must exist, and it is the one that will be modified.
- yace ("Yet Another Cpk Extractor"): link. (Latest version is 0.31)
It is a cpk extractor, which unlike CripakTools and cpktools, it supports all current files of the game. It can be used with its gui, or you can drag and drop files into the exe. You can drag and drop multiple files, and the tool will extract one cpk after another.
- genser (it stands for generic serializer, but that was too long): link. Current version is 3.3.
It is a tool that can "xmlize" some binary files into readable xml, and then convert the xml back to a binary. Usage is simply: drop a binary file, it will generate an xml. Drop and xml, it will generate a binary file.
Currently supported Xenoverse 2 formats are: read file supported_format.txt inside the .zip.
- Cycit (short of "Customize your citizens"). Link. Current version is 1.24.
Cycit is a tool to customize the npc citizens of Conton City. It is also able to convert them into x2m clones.
- xv2savdec and xv2savown (they come together in same package) Current version: 0.3. Link.
xv2savdec is a tool to decrypt and re-encrypt Xenoverse 2 save files (DBXV2.sav).
Drag a .sav file into the program, and it will create a ".sav.dec" file with the decrypted content.
Drag a .sav.dec, and it will create an encrypted .sav file.
xv2savown is to change the "Steam ownership" of the save. Saves in DBXV2 are protected per Steam account. If you drag a sav of someone else to this exe, and you enter your Steam ID 64 (important, it must be the 64 one!!), you will be able to use that save.
Use these two with care, always backup your .sav files.
- Cac2X2m Link. Current version is 1.1.
Cac2X2m is a tool able to get a custom character from a save file and turn it into a clone that can be installed with XV2 Mods Installer.
It also includes X2m2Cac, a tool that does the reverse operation.
- dual_tool. A tool to give bac/bcm support for dual skills. Link.